Mission: Exchange, Learn, Build, Succeed.
This digital environment will reflect the core principles of our organization, which starts with being respectful in how we communicate with one another. Becoming a professional coach begins with thinking and communicating as such. Here are the rules of engagement that will be strictly enforced:
- Always be courteous and respectful when posting. Firecrackers take the high road when it comes to choosing our words. Angry or disrespectful posters may be removed from the group.
- Identify the problem then focus the majority of the discussion on creating a professional solution.
- Always be respectful of each other’s opinions and preferences.
- Keep posts brief unless it is information-based.
- Make a personal commitment to learning about, understanding, and supporting your peers.
- Challenge others with the intent of facilitating growth. Do not demean, harass, or embarrass others.
- Remember to read what has previously been posted by others to avoid repeating comments.
- Use spell check! Mistakes in spelling and grammar are not how you want to be represented.
- DON’T WRITE THE ENTIRE POST WITH YOUR CAPS LOCK ON!